GST - Recovery Rate 50% - Credit Memo GST Amount goes to 100% Recovery instead of 50%
(Doc ID 2372893.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created credit memo on supplier. Applied GST as 18%. In our case tax amount recover should be is 50% i.e. out of SGST/CGST 50% recoverable & 50% are non-recoverable. But in this credit memo case all taxes are going in interim recovery account instead only 50% should go in interim recovery & balance 50%
should go to expense account.
- Create Tax Rate with 50% Recovery
- Create AP Credit memo
- Attach the Tax rate
- System calculate tax rate bifurcating Recovery /non recovery
- On Commit AP invoice distribution will be get saved.
- Check the distribution account
- Recovery porting should hit Tax Recovery account
- And the non Recovery portion should have item lines account .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document