Accrual Entitlement Balance Is Not Displayed Using the Correct Number Format, Decimal Is Used Rather Than Comma
(Doc ID 2372948.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Accrual Entitlement Balance is not displayed using the correct number format 10.000,00.
Format is set at the User Preference Level of Self Service Pages, yet displays only in this field using the format 10,000.00
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Self Service Applications
2. Select the Preferences Icon
3. Set the number format to 10.000,00
4. Go to the Employee Self Service Responsibility
5. Absence Management > Entitlement Balances Tab > note the format of the Earned Leave Accrual Plan is 10,000.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document