SAVE SOLICITATION AS DRAFT AND RECEIVE STALE DATA ERROR
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Solicitation
When navigating through Solicitation tabs
the following error occurs.
This negotiation has been modified by another user. Please go back to the home page and requery the negotiation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
CLM Sourcing Responsibility
1. From Negotiations, Click create Solicitation
a. Create Solicitation N68064-17-A-XXXX: Header
2. Click Edit Document Number and Instrument Type = R
3. Enter a NAICS code and Set Aside Type
4. Click 'Save as Draft.
5. Remove or change the NAICS code so that another error occurs
6. Click the 'Save as Draft.
Stale data error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms