The Operational Attribute Item Description Is Not Displayed On Some Records Of WebADI Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2373128.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the exported WebADI excel sheet, system is not displaying item description value on all records of an item in case of multi-row attribute groups.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Advanced Search
2. Enter the search criteria and hit 'Search' button
3. Results appear, hit 'Export All Items' button
4. Choose the excel version and hit 'Next' button
5. WebADI excel spreadsheet is downloaded
6. View data in the excel spreadsheet
6. The item description column is not populated on the non master rows rows of each time.
This is happening for an item in the case of multi-row attribute groups.
Due to this issue, users are finding it difficult to update the missing item description for multi row attribute group items using WebADI excel uploads.
Each time users have to go and manually enter all the excel rows with missing item description before doing the upload.
This is time consuming.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document