Ship Sets Are Set To Null During Order Booking.
(Doc ID 2373767.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Order with one or more order Line having Ship Set populated on lines when booked fails in scheduling, however, SCHEDULE_SHIP_DATE returned is populated successfully on the line.
Order is getting BOOKED but ship sets are set to null and following error message occur.
1. Supply/Demand document does not have enough quantity to be reserved against.
2. One of the group attributes failed your scheduling attempt. You tried to perform a scheduling action on a schedule group (ATO Configuration, Ship Complete Configuration, Ship Set or Arrival Set) and since one of the group members failed it caused the entire group to fail.
3. Failed to insert the line into the set. The line could not be scheduled on the set attributes and could not schedule the whole set on some alternative date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into Order Management Responsibility
2. Navigate To Sales Orders, Returns> Sales Orders.
3. Open Sales Order And Enter New Order With Lines.
4. Book Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document