Error Unable To Setup A Credit Card Bank Account For The Customer. Credit Card Information On The Order Is Not Valid.
(Doc ID 2373793.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Transaction Entry
When attempting to change credit card information on a sales order and save, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Sales order header
3. Enter customer information and payment Type = Credit Card.
Notice the Credit card number and type is defaulted.
4. Now change the Credit card type and Notice the Credit card number field is not cleared.
5. Enter the Credit card number field manually and try to save you will get the error.
1. If a new Credit Card is added the first time, then there is no issue! It adds correctly without error.
2. Issue occurs when default Credit Card information is populated on the Sales Order. For example, Visa card information defaults in and then is changed to American Express card information. Then it is still passing the credit card type as VISA yet the card number entered is an American Express card number to the IBY API. This is the point of failure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document