When Manager Open a Workflow Notification After Set Vacation Rule, Error Occur - You do not have access to the selected person's record. Please contact your system administrator.
(Doc ID 2373817.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Workflow,Approval,Common Funct
When manager tries to open a workflow notification after Vacation Rule is set,
the following error occurs.
You do not have access to the selected person's record. Please contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify a Manager MGR1 and creation Vacation Rule for the Manager.
2. Define Vacation Rule such that Notifications are forwarded to another Manager (MGR2) who is not in the Position hierarchy of MGR1.
3. Login as Employee (E1) who is directly reporting to Mr. X and create a SSHR transaction which requires Manager Approval.
4. Notification should be forwarded to MGR2.
5. Login as MGR2. Notification should be available, but don’t open the notification now.
6. From Manager Self-service responsibility, Create Leave or any other SSHR transaction for any Employee (E2) reporting to MGR2.
7. Immediately click on the “Bell” notification for accessing worklist.
8. Open the notification sent from E1.
9. Notification body shows the error message “You do not have access to selected person’s record.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document