Taxes Are Not Defaulting While Creating Receipt Against ASN
(Doc ID 2374072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, GST Purchasing
Taxes are not defaulting while creating receipt against ASN
1) Crate the BPA and enable the global check box
2) Create the Standard with the reference of GPA
3) Navigate to India Local i-supplier responsibility
4) Navigate to Shipment > Shipment Notices
5) Select the Standard PO
6)Click on Add to shipment Notice , that will open the line details form
7) Enter the shipment header details ,pass the ASN shipment number
8) click on submit button to summit the ASN
9) Click in View/Update IL Info
10) Click on Calculate and Save taxes and complete it
11) Navigate to India Local Purchasing
12) Run the Receiving Transaction Processor
13)Now Create the Receipt based on ASN Number
14) Find that tax details are not available on India Tax Details form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document