Plan Monitor Displays New Supervisor Before 'Mass change Main Appraiser' program is run
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Scorecard Summary Tab of the Plan Monitor, the Employee appears under the newly changed supervisor, while the scorecard is still owned by the old supervisor before 'Mass change Main Appraiser' program is run.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to 'HRMS Manager' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an employee, for whom the supervisor has to be changed.
4. Click on the 'Assignment' button and in the assignment form, key in the Supervisor detail and save.
5. Now login to 'HR Professional V4.0' responsibility.
6. Navigate to function 'Performance Management'.
7. Got into the page 'Performance Management Plan' and query existing plans.
8. Now against the current year plan open up the 'Monitor Plan'.
9. In the 'Scorecard Summary' tab, when searched by using criteria as 'Supervisor'.
10. Observe that, the Employee is coming under the new supervisor though the "Mass change main appraiser" program is not run yet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms