APP-PO-14094: Cannot Perform Internal Order Receipt With Responsibility Restricted By 'HR:Security Profile'
(Doc ID 2374408.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query an internal order shipment to receive using Receipts form, the following error occurs.
The error occurs only when HR: Security Profile associated to the responsibility is not having access to the source/shipping organization.
If the profile has access to shipping organization also then it works as expected with shipment data getting queried up in Receipts form.
APP-PO-14094: No records meet your search criteria.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a security profile XXX with list of organizations where the shipping organization is not part of the list
2. Set "HR: Security Profile" to XXX for the responsibility where the receipt is going to be attempted
3. Create an internal requisition and then an internal sales order
4. Book the order
5. Pick/Allocate/Transact/Ship the order
6. (N) Inventory > Transactions > Receiving > Receipts
7. Query by requisition number
8. Above mentioned error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document