Benefit Is Purged When Enrollment Overrides are Tied to an Absence Event
(Doc ID 2374853.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Standard Benefits
An overridden benefit is being removed by the Absence Participation Process
The overridden benefit should not being removed by the Absence Participation Process.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Participant with beneift in Healthcare Scheme (Self and Partner)
2. Navigate to People -> Assignment -> Others -> Maternity
- Add Maternity record
- Also create and enroll the Absence for the Maternity.
3. Go to Employee Benefit center -> Life Event
- Confirm that the Absence Started life event has been created for the maternity
4. Using the Enrollment Override form
- Delete (end date) the existing Healthcare Scheme (Partner and Self) from the day before Maternity starts.
- Add new override for Healthcare Self Only from the start date of Maternity
5. Confirm element exists in element entries and run quickpay so you have a record that it existed.
7. Add an end date to Maternity record and enroll.
8. Go to Element entry form, confirmed that Healthcare ERS element has been removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!