Unable to Enroll in Plans Following Change to Activity Rate Settings
(Doc ID 2375527.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll in Health Savings Account as a currently enrolled employee following changes to the activity rates, the following error occurs:
APP-BEN-92968: You have elected to enroll in 2 HSA plans.
The maximum allowed is 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Coverage Calculations.
3. Date track to 17-DEC-2017.
This is the first day of the first pay period in the new 2018 plan year.
4. Create a new Coverage Calculation for the Health Savings Accounts with the below Calculation Method settings:
Calculation Method: Flat Amount
Enter Value at Enrollment CHECKED
5. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Standard Rates and query the existing record for Health Savings Account Elect.
6. Update the Calculation Method from Flat Amount to Set Annual Rate Equal to Coverage.
Note, the change is also effective 17-DEC-2017 and points to the Coverage record created in step 4.
7. Navigate to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > Non-flex Program.
8. Set the system date to 17-DEC-2017 and query a currently enrolled employee.
9. Click the Continue button to process the Unrestricted.
The current enrollment in Health Savings Account is not displayed.
10. Enter a new row, select the plan, enter the annual contribution amount on the Benefit tab and save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document