Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) And Android Smartphone App Unable To Generate A New Lot As No Done Button After Expiration Entered
(Doc ID 2375745.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) cannot complete receipts entering new lot numbers as the "Done" button is missing on the lot details page after entering the Lot expiration date.
This impacts the following: (These fail to save):
- Mobile PO Receipt/Deliver
- Mobile Miscellaneous receipt
- MSCA on telnet (like scanner) and smartphone App (like Android, ipad, iphone)
This does not impact the following: (These work):
- Receipt/Deliver for existing lots
1. Navigate to Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) > Receiving > Deliver > PO
2. Enter PO, line, item...
3. Enter quantity
4. Enter new Lot number
5. Lot details page appears
6. Enter lot expiration
7. No option to save -- Expect Done and Cancel buttons but they do not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!