BWC Duplicate Icon Copies Multiple Lines With Mess Line Number Sequence
(Doc ID 2375990.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, HTML Orders
In Buyer Work Center, create PO line, when click 2nd time of duplicate line button, system duplicates multiple PO lines instead of duplicate one line.
BWC order line level duplicate button could work correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. BWC > order > enter PO header.
2. Enter a PO line manually. e.g. Line 1
3. Without saving, press the Duplicate icon to create a second line.
4. Second line gets created correctly. e.g. Line 1 / Line 2
5. Without saving, press the Duplicate icon from the first line one more time to create a third line. e.g. Line 1 / Line 2 / Line 3
6. Third line gets created, but also more identical lines appear, which is not correct. (this is the problem) e.g. Besides Line 1 / Line 2 / Line 3, Line 7 / Line 6 / Line 5 etc. are duplicated as well. also the sequence is mixed.
---when 3rd time click Duplicate icon, it can NOT work properly for duplicating one line per each time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document