Internal Server Error When Clicked iSurvey Update Icon From iSupplier Approver Page
(Doc ID 2376690.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Scripting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to submit the survey details during approval of new
supplier request, the page gets hanged and the following error occurs.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred and
anything you might have done that may have caused the error .
1. Prospective supplier submits a request with survey questionnaires answered.
2. Approver 'XYZ' receives a notification for approval. Approver opens the notification.
3. Approver Clicks on View/Edit Registration details to have a look at all details e.g. Address, Contact, Business Classification, Surveys etc. Clicks on the Update icon for the survey.
4. The page keeps loading forever.
5. Ends in error after 3-4 minutes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document