Only Available Lot Number To Be Transacted While Performing Sales Order Move Order
(Doc ID 2376846.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After allocating specific lots for a sales order, by completing the pick wave move order transaction,
lots that are reserved for initial sales orders can be selected in the lot list of values for a second sales order.
Expect that lots reserved for specific sales orders will not be available in the list of values for additional sales orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Allocate and complete move order for item 'LL1' on sales order 67328.
2. Lot numbers include LOT1 for quantity 10 and LOT2 for quantity 5.
3. On-hand Availability now shows 0 available to reserve and transact for these lot numbers.
4. Create second sales order 67329, having the same lot numbers, reserved for initial sales order,
5. Item LL1, for quantity 5, and LL1 for quantity 10, are available in lot list of values
6. Able to transact quantity reserved for initial sales order 67328
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!