Bulk Asset Update Button is Being Activated if no Selection or Activity in Asset Tab
(Doc ID 2377324.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
Find that the Bulk Asset Update button is being activated if no selection or activity is happening in Asset Tab and the following errors are displayed:
Column Parent Line Id does not exist
Once click OK, the error message occurs:
Program Error: Unhandled exception in
OKLFORM_CSAST.WHEN_VALIDATE_ITEM: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric
or value error
ORA-01403: no data found
, trg block: OKL_BLK_UPD, cur block: OKLCSGTR_BALI, trg
ITEM: OKL_BLK_UPD.DATE_FROM, cur ITEM:
After several tries to close notes by clicking OK, the Asset Location Bulk Update screen appears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure Billing group is setup
Setup >> system options >> operational options >> billing options >> Billing Group Options
Enable Billing Groups Yes
2. Using Lease Center Agent responsibility, navigate to Lease center Search
3. Query any booked contracts
4. Select Asset Tab, do not select anything
5. Select Parties Tab, the first note will appear stating that "Column Line ID does not exist. Once you click on OK, the second note will appear stating that there is a program error related to the Asset Bulk Update trigger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document