GSP Wizard Throwing Error When Creating New GSP Using Same Grades Of Previously Created Ladder.
(Doc ID 2377565.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Grade / Step Progression
GSP wizard throwing error when creating new GSP using same grades of previously created ladder.
Created a grade ladder for a specific grade which was created successfully. But when trying to create another grade ladder using same grade the setup steps give following error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Grade ladder created for CABIN grade
2. Grades of Cabin crew attached to grade ladder
3. Creating another new grade ladder and attaching same grade to new ladder
4. Adding same grades to ladder.
5. Adding step to grade ladder using new Pay Scale.
6. While selection new pay scale for new ladder using old grades system gives error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document