GSP Wizard Throwing Error When Creating New GSP Using Same Grades Of Previously Created Ladder.
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Grade / Step Progression
GSP wizard throwing error when creating new GSP using same grades of previously created ladder.
Created a grade ladder for a specific grade which was created successfully. But when trying to create another grade ladder using same grade the setup steps give following error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Grade ladder created for CABIN grade
2. Grades of Cabin crew attached to grade ladder
3. Creating another new grade ladder and attaching same grade to new ladder
4. Adding same grades to ladder.
5. Adding step to grade ladder using new Pay Scale.
6. While selection new pay scale for new ladder using old grades system gives error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms