DUPLICATE DETECTION RULE NOT ENFORCED FROM IOS EXPENSE APP V5.5.5
(Doc ID 2377650.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iExpense Duplicate Detections rules are not enforced from iOS Mobile Expense App v5.5.5
expect that iExpense Duplicate Detections should be enforced from iOS Mobile Expense App v5.5.5
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(i) create duplicate detection rule , use employee, date, expense category and expense type
- Assign duplicate rule
(ii) Create expense as user kjones
- Expense date = jan 18, 2017, expense type = taxis
- Report submitted
(iii) Create 2nd report
- Date = jan 18, 2018, expense type = taxis
- See message -Line 1 Error - A duplicate expense claim has been detected.
(iv) install new iOS app version 5.5.5 on iPhone
- Create report in iOS app version 5.5.5
- Logged in as kjones on mobile iOS app version 5.5.5
- Create report for date=jan 18, 2018, expense type=- taxis
-Go to iOS app submit page
- Report W607192 is submitted
- Report shows in iOS app History
(v) can see report online
- Report is pending payables approval
- Report is not detected as duplicate from iOS app
The issue has the following business impact:
Client stated "..this issue is causing an expense report backlog since the Audit department now has to audit every single expense report to make sure there are no duplicates..."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!