Historical Values From The List Are Not Visible For Implemented ECOs.
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change order attributes are blank on change order header when related values are end dated in value-set.
The attribute values should remain, as the value set has from/to dates, and the change order was processed when the value was still valid.
1. Create a change order.
* The change order has a user defined attribute (UDA) with a value set / list of values (LOV).
2. Choose an attribute value from the list.
3. Implement the change order
4. Add an end-date to the value in the value-set.
5. Query the change order again.
6. The value is missing.
* Now the value does not display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms