Historical Values From The List Are Not Visible For Implemented ECOs.
(Doc ID 2377909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change order attributes are blank on change order header when related values are end dated in value-set.
The attribute values should remain, as the value set has from/to dates, and the change order was processed when the value was still valid.
1. Create a change order.
* The change order has a user defined attribute (UDA) with a value set / list of values (LOV).
2. Choose an attribute value from the list.
3. Implement the change order
4. Add an end-date to the value in the value-set.
5. Query the change order again.
6. The value is missing.
* Now the value does not display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document