Work Order simple search page not consistent
(Doc ID 2378453.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After opening a job in the list from simple search of work orders and then clicking on Work Orders: All > link at
the top or Return To Work Orders: All at the bottom it sometimes returns to the first page and sometimes to the last page
of the list of records.
Expect the first page (i.e top of records) to be returned every time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Maintenance super User > work orders tab
2. Perform a simple search of work orders across all assets and status for example
3. From the returned list of records (more than 10 records) click on the first work order. WO opens up.
4. Now on the work order page click on Work Orders: All > link at the top or Return To Work Orders at the bottom of the page
5. Sometimes it goes to the first page and sometimes it goes to the last page of records.
This is not consistent. User expects it to go to the first page of the record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document