Error Updating the Tax Document when Booking the Contract
(Doc ID 2378720.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to book a contract, the following errors occur.
1. An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
2. An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
3. Error updating the Tax Document
4. No tax calculated for transaction type Booking.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease Contract and that will hit an error when Submit is selected.
Service date, missing serial, whatever might cause the submission to fail.
2. Go back and resolve the initial error.
3. Validate and click Next. Above Errors are received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document