Cannot Use Custom Formula for Unbilled Rent on Quote
(Doc ID 2378770.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Formula Engine
Cannot use Custom formula for Unbilled Rent on quote
1) Created a custom function "XXX_FN_PV_UNBILLED_RENT" with source function attached to return the the present value of unbilled rent to be used on a quote .
2) Defined a custom Operand "XXX_OP_PV_UNIBILLED_RENT" and attached the function "XXX_FN_PV_UNBILLED_RENT" to the operand.
3) Defined a new formula "XXX_TERM_PV_UNBILLED_RENT" and attached the operand "XXX_OP_PV_UNIBILLED_RENT".
4) Assigned the custom formula to Contract Obligation terms and condition for early termination.
5) Expect to see the custom value but nothing is being returned on quote for unbilled receivables and cannot see the quote line for unbilled receivables on quote.
6) Seems to be system is not evaluating the unbilled receivables at all .
The unbilled receivables quote line should be created using the value returned by the formula
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom function , custom Operand and a new formula and assign the custom formula to Contract Obligation terms and condition for early termination.
2. Create a termination quote for the contract. The unbilled receivables quote line does not get created using the value returned by the formula
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document