Third Party Accrual From Resale Program Fails With A Divisor By Zero Error
(Doc ID 2378800.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Third Party Accrual from Resale Program fails with a divisor by zero error
(145) ORA-01086: savepoint 'INSERT_VOLUME' never established in this session or is invalid
ORA-06512: at "APPS.OZF_VOLUME_CALCULATION_PUB", line 1070
ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero in Package OZF_VOLUME_CALCULATION_PUB Procedure create_volume
(146) Unexpected error when processing pricing result. Please check log for detail.
(147) ORG ID is required.
(148) System Error: Organization identifier not found.
(149) Error occurred while inserting to resale log table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up volume offer with first line in discount tier as 0% discount
2.Run Third Party Accrual from Resale Program
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document