Interface Service Costs To Projects: Wrong Validation Involving Terminated Employees
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PAXTRTRX - PRC: Transaction Import
Under certain circumstances, the program "Interface Service Costs to Projects" sends wrong transaction dates to Projects (PA) interface.
- Debrief Service Date = 21-Nov-2017
- Resource 'ABC' is active on this date
- However, 'ABC' goes on leave from 22-Nov-2017
- Run "Interface Service Costs to Projects" to send this transaction to Projects
- Service manager approves transaction a week later (29-Nov-2017)
=> It sends it with the Transaction Date (Expenditure Item Date) of 29-Nov-2017;
- Since Resource 'ABC' is not active on 29-Nov-2017, it fails in Projects interface.
"PRC: Transaction Import" (PAXTRTRX) continues to error out until the transaction which is failing is removed from the queue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms