Interface Service Costs To Projects: Wrong Validation Involving Terminated Employees
(Doc ID 2379242.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PAXTRTRX - PRC: Transaction Import
Under certain circumstances, the program "Interface Service Costs to Projects" sends wrong transaction dates to Projects (PA) interface.
- Debrief Service Date = 21-Nov-2017
- Resource 'ABC' is active on this date
- However, 'ABC' goes on leave from 22-Nov-2017
- Run "Interface Service Costs to Projects" to send this transaction to Projects
- Service manager approves transaction a week later (29-Nov-2017)
=> It sends it with the Transaction Date (Expenditure Item Date) of 29-Nov-2017;
- Since Resource 'ABC' is not active on 29-Nov-2017, it fails in Projects interface.
"PRC: Transaction Import" (PAXTRTRX) continues to error out until the transaction which is failing is removed from the queue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!