Interface Service Costs To Projects: Wrong Validation Involving Terminated Employees
(Doc ID 2379242.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PAXTRTRX - PRC: Transaction Import
Under certain circumstances, the program "Interface Service Costs to Projects" sends wrong transaction dates to Projects (PA) interface.
- Debrief Service Date occurs on a certain date
- The Resource is active on that date
- However, the resource goes on leave from after that date
- Run "Interface Service Costs to Projects" to send this transaction to Projects
- Service manager approves transaction a week later
=> It sends it with the Transaction Date (Expenditure Item Date) when the transaction was approved
- Since Resource is not active on the date the transaction was approved, it fails in Projects interface.
"PRC: Transaction Import" (PAXTRTRX) continues to error out until the transaction which is failing is removed from the queue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document