R12:AP: A QTY REC Hold Is Not Created On An Invoice After A Return To Supplier (RTS) Transaction In Purchasing Application.
(Doc ID 2379334.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is a QTY REC (Quantity Received) hold not coming on after a Return to Supplier (RTS) transaction.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
1. Create a PO for a quantity of 10.
2. Receive a quantity of 10.
3. Match an invoice to the PO for a quantity of 10.
4. Return to Supplier a quantity of 2 in the Purchasing application.
NOTE: Not using the Automatic creation of Debit Memo functionality.
5. Validate the Invoice and a QTY REC hold is NOT placed on the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!