Service HTML: Ship To Not Refreshed Properly After ER 27046940 To Allow Ship/Bill To Of Unrelated Parties
(Doc ID 2379369.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Charges HTML -
After selecting Bill To and Ship To for an unrelated Party, the page is not refreshing the correct Ship To Party.
This is happening after applying the patch for ERs 26779802-27046940 to allow Ship To and Bill To Address of unrelated Parties.
- Create a Service Request (SR)
- Bill To / Ship To = defaulted with Customer information selected in the SR header.
- Updated Bill To / Ship To sections with unrelated Party:
=> Accounts, Address are updated as expected.
- Navigate to the 'Entitlements and Deadlines' tab
- The information still looks correct.
- Navigate to Actions > Charges
=> Under the "Party Addresses" section, the Bill To and Ship To data looks correct, EXCEPT for the "Ship To Party".
* Please note Ship To Account # and Address is correct.
- Submit Charges
- Navigate to Order Management
=> Order is generated with the correct information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document