Same Requisition Lines can be added more than once in document builder
(Doc ID 2379544.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Purchase Order
Able to add same requisition line multiple times in the autocreate form when using manual mode
When using Manual autocreate mode , the system should add the requisition line only once
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Purchasing responsibility --> Autocreate form
2. Query any requisition which is ready to autocreate
3. Select first line of the requisition , click on Manual button and create .
4. Click Add To Document . First line gets added and shows in the bottom half of the screens (Document builder screen)
5. Now Add to document button for first line is disabled.
6.Now keep your cursor in requisition number and move the cursor down and up.
7. Now you can keep your cursor back to first line of requisition and could see Add to Document button is enabled and allows to add the same requisition line once again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document