Contracts Going through the Transfer and Assumption Process Being Flagged as Converted
(Doc ID 2379844.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
Find that contracts that are going through the Transfer and Assumption process are also being flagged as converted as the original contract was.
Expect the contract created as a result of T&A not be flagged as converted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take a contract that was converted from another system and shows the following in general tab:
Converted or Legacy Number: xxxx
Converted account: Yes
2. Perform Transfer and Assumption by clicking on Revise
3. Revision Type: Change Customer, Revision date: 01-Dec-2017 and click on Go
4. Converted or Legacy Number is Null, but the Converted account flag still shows as Yes.
5. Book the new contract and the old contract is terminated and new contract is booked with Converted Account as Yes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document