Perfomance Issue in iSupport When Adding a Contact During SR Creation
(Doc ID 2379981.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the flashlight icon in on the "Contacts" field after
clicking the add contacts the system will do a blind query.
1. Login with responsibility iSupport Employee User
2. Create Service Request
3. Select a Request Type
4. Enter Required Information
5. Click Add Contacts
6. Enter name a name in the "Contact" field
7. Click the Flashlight Icon
8. Performance issue is encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!