ARXRWMAI Receipt Workbench Creates Orphan Records in AR_ACTIVITY_DETAILS.
(Doc ID 2380053.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The receipt workbench creates the orphan records in ar_activity_details when
user un-check the apply check box in Application form.
If this orphan records exists, the applied amount will be forced to changed
to amount from orphan record when user saves it.
1. Open the Receipt workbench form.
2. Create a receipt .
3. Click the Apply button.
4. Set the Apply to with transaction number and applied amount with 1000.
5. Click the Apply In Detail button.
6. Expand Transaction and click the All Lines.
7. Set the Apply To with 1, but do not save it.
8. Close Detailed Applications form.
9. Uncheck the check box of Apply in Application form.
10. Save it.
The receipt was unapplied. However, the receipt workbench creates the orphan records in ar_activity_details.
11. Click the Apply button.
12. Set the Apply to with transaction number and applied amount with 100 instead of 1000.
13. Save it.
The applied amount will be 1000 instead of 100.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document