CMRO: UMP Incorrect Display Of Maintenance Requirement Effectivity
(Doc ID 2380064.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UMP Displays the incorrect Maintenance Requirement Effectivity and if the instance counter is reset back to 0 (when the MR is supposed to start) it doesn't appear to calculate a Due Date for this item
Steps To Reproduce:
2. The MR is repetitive with an Interval Threshold to Start at 0 with Interval 10 and Stop at 60
3. The Item Instance counter is set at 0
4. Counter is increased on the instance to indicate a UOM Remain of 0 in the UMP
5. MR is associated to Visit and accomplished
6. BUE is run
7. UOM Remain indicates 10 in UMP
8. Then steps are repeated until the last MR is accomplished
How to get this issue resolved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document