Assignment DFF Attributes Are Not Showing Expected Value When Value Is Changed In Update Mode
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update Attribute 7 from Additional Assignment Details DFF, the record is changing in Correct mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Datetrack to 02-Mar-2018 > Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment form
3. Open Additional Assignment Details DFF > Attribute 7 shows value as 'Single'
4. Datetrack to 03-Mar-2018 > Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment form
5. Open Additional Assignment Details DFF > Change Attribute 7 value to 'Married' in Update date track mode
6. Datetrack to 02-Mar-2018 > Open Additional Assignment Details DFF
7. System is showing incorrect values for Attribute 7: value is 'Married' which is not expected because value should be shown as 'Single'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms