Relogin Popup Window is Shown when Selecting Value from the WebADI Document
(Doc ID 2380291.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12.2.6 environment, after applying patch25486571, when OOXML is enabled (BNE: Enable OOXML Standard profile set to Yes),
after creating document in WebADI, when double-clicking in the field to select values
A Login popup window is launched instead of the List Of Values.
A List Of Value window should be launched since it is already logged in when creating the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Login with Desktop Integrator responsibility and click on Create Document menu.
2. Choose 'General Ledger - Journals' for Integrator, choose Excel 2013 for Viewer,
check Reporting Flag, choose 'Budgets - Single' for Layout, choose None for Content and click Create button.
3. After a while, click the Open File button to open the Excel file.
4. Click 'Enable Editing' and click 'Enable Content'.
5. At Ledger field, double click the field and a login popup window will be launched.
6. Enter sysadmin/<sysadmin password>, then select 'Desktop Integrator' responsibility and the LOV will be shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!