DEA Elements Ignoring Balance Initialization While Calculating The Pay Value
(Doc ID 2380697.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DEA elements ignoring Balance Initialization while calculating the Pay Value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using UK HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Create a Balance Initialization Element to initialize Direct Earnings Attachment balance
3. Done the balance adjustment for balance initialization of 450 pound before the first payroll run
4. Create DEA element with Initial Debt = 532.14
5. Run the first payroll run after the balance Initialization
6. Message :- DEA Ref: XXXXXXXX-DDMMYYYY Remaining:492.32 Paid to date:39.82. Calculation method :Table
The Direct Earnings Attachment element is ignoring the initialization made for the balance Direct Earnings Attachment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document