When More Than 20 Competencies Are Added To The Appraisal The Competencies Are Not Validated Correctly.
(Doc ID 2380887.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create an appraisal with more than 20 competencies, the competencies in the next page are not mandatory. In this case the main appraiser can complete the appraisal without entering competencies scores in the next competencies [competence no. 21 and after], so the final result for these competencies are zero.
All competencies will be mandatory and a score will be provided.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility -> Manager Self Service -> Appraisals.
2. Start a new evaluation -> Standard Appraisal -> Go
3. Select an employee -> Action
4. Enter the below fields:
• Appraisal Purpose.
• Period Start Date.
• Period End Date.
• Appraisal Date.
5. Enter the performance rating for competencies in first page without click on Next.
6. Click on Continue button & complete the Appraisal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document