MWA/WMS UNASSIGN MISSING ITEM FROM DELIVERY CAUSE BILL OF LADING FAILURE
(Doc ID 2381053.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Warehouse Shipping
UNASSIGN MISSING ITEM FROM DELIVERY CAUSE BOL FAILURE
There us a Trip for which one Delivery cannot be shipped – stock is missing.
The goal was to ship only one LPN and the second line, with different a Delivery was to be unassigned from the Delivery
LPN Ship option was chosen and LPN was loaded to the dock
The System shows missing item information and the Unassign option was chosen
Item was unassigned successfully.
Shipment confirm was done with a warning about BoL creation failed
The LPN is still in status Loaded to Dock
But dock is Empty.
Delivery xxxx is empty and still assigned to Trip
The deliveries have been submitted Warning: Bill of Lading information could not be automatically created for delivery xxxx. Warning: Failed to submit document set for delivery xxxx Warning: 1 deliveries will be marked as Confirmed. Press any key to continue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Attempt to ship LPN LPN4899 using LPN Ship
2. There are missing items
3. Unassign the line with missing items - delivery xxxx, LIne Number 123, ItemA, Qty 5
4. Ship Confirm Deliv Num xxxx
5. Get BOL auto-creation failure error
6. LPN is still in status "loaded to Dock" --but Dock is Empty - "No result is found"
7. Unassigned Delivery xxxx is empty and still assigned to the Trip
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document