Change The Adjustment Status From Approved To Waiting Approval
(Doc ID 2381203.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
User is able to Change the Adjustment Status from Approved to Waiting Approval
In AR Transactions form, create an adjustment and status is approved.
User is able to change the adjustment status from Approved to Waiting Approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find an existing AR transaction
2. From the menu Actions, click Adjust.
3. In the Adjustment window, enter necessary information.
4. Save the record.Now you should be able to see that the status is Approved, the field is greyed out.
5. Enter a few words in the field Comment.
6. Move your cursor to the next row.
7. Use the eraser from the toolbar to clear the new row. Now the cursor should return to the row you just entered.
8. Now can see that the status field is able and can change the status from Approved to Waiting Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document