Incorrect primary quantity of Byproduct WIP Completion when transaction is generated by Sample where Sample UOM is different from primary UOM
(Doc ID 2381708.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Other Issues
The primary quantity of Byproduct WIP Completion material transaction is incorrect when viewed in the Material Transaction form if the Byproduct WIP Completion is generated by a sample where sample UOM is different from the primary UOM of item (ex: the sample quantity is 50 Grams, the byproduct actual quantity then is 50 Grams. In the Material Transactions form the completion quantity is 50 Kilograms, not 50 Grams)
Correct UOM is shown for Byproduct Completion in Material Transactions form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create batch with byproduct of sample type exists, but the byproduct UOM is Grams and the Primary unit of measure of the item is Kilogram
2. Create Product pending lot
3. Release the batch and then release the step that requires sample
4. Create sample and process it (the sample updates the inventory and the sample quantity UOM is in Grams)
5. Go back to the batch to see the byproduct quantity yielded
6. Go to material transaction to review the transactions occurred due to the sample which should be byproduct completion and sample deduction
Sample deduction quantity is correct ( 0.05 Kilograms = 50 Grams)
* Byproduct completion quantity is 50 Kilograms not 50 Grams
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document