Cannot Show Correctly Default Folder Function on Quick Sales Orders Form
(Doc ID 2381786.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once folder function setup for show all line tab on quick sales order,
check each order line tab and field, then close form.
And open quick sales order, then order line field cannot show correctly setup folder function.
Want to see order line field correctly by folder function.
Steps to Reproduce
- (N)OM > Orders, Returns > Quick Sales Orders
- Select order line filed
- Menu-bar > Folder >Save As
- Enter Folder name and checked "Open as Default", "Public" and all "Line tabs"
- Check each line tab data
- Close quick sales order form.
- Re-open quick sales order form.
- Cannot show order line filed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document