R12 E-Business Suite Concurrent Managers Run The Same Concurrent Request Repeatedly When Users Click The 'View Details' Buton Multiple Times In The Standard Request Submission (SRS) Form FNDRSRUN.fmb
(Doc ID 2381791.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite R12 Concurrent Processing, Concurrent Manager related issues
Users report the same concurrent request is being submitted multiple times. Further investigation shows there are repeat log messages in the concurrent request log.
In the concurrent manager logs, the same requests are proceed by different concurrent managers multiple times.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit concurrent request. On View Request form, Click on 'View Detail' button when the status is 'Pending and Standby' or 'Pending and Normal'.
2. Click on button 'View Detail', then click button 'OK' on screen 'Request Detail'.
3. Leave the form there and do not refresh it.
4. Check the status of request from backend until the request completes with a status of 'normal'. The phase_code and status_code will all be 'C'.
For example, run below sql to check the status of request
select * from fnd_concurrent_requests where request_id = <request_id>
5. On the page in step 3 above, Click on button 'View Detail', then click button 'OK' on screen 'Request Detail'.
6. Check the status of request from backend, you will find the record of this request was updated and phase_code changed to 'P' and status_code changed to 'Q'.
7. The above confirms the request was run one more time.
8. Repeat above steps to submit the same request id more times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document