System Allows To Save The Price Adjustment Lines Before Saving The Sales Order Line Itself
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price Adjustment lines are saved before saving the related Sales Order line itself.
Sales Order lines should be saved before saving Price Adjustment lines.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE:
- Responsibility: Order Management Super User
- Enter the Sales Order header details with customer and order type information
- Enter the Sales Order line with required item
- Unit Selling Price is populated, before saving the line, change the Unit Selling Price
- The difference is applied to manual modifier
- Save the line
- Check the creation date for both Sales Order line and modifier line . There is a difference in seconds for the creation date.
Eg:- Creation Date for Sales Order line # 14-FEB-2018 09:35:55 , creation date for modifier # 14-FEB-2018 09:35:54
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms