PO Approval Notification Improvements: "Charge Account" and "PO Header Attachments"
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Functionality added for both AME and non-AME PO Notifications:
- Charge account information into the notification line level, if one line with multiple different charge account, then show 'MULTIPLE' text.
- Attachments (header level) in the PO Approval Notification for both email and web are included
PO_PO_APPROVE_PDF_OAF, PO_AME_APPROVE, AME_PO_REVIEW, AME_PO_ESIGN, PO_PO_APPROVED, AME_PO_HAS_BEEN_APPROVED, AME_PO_HAS_BEEN_SIGNED, PO_PO_REMINDER_1_OAF, PO_PO_REMINDER_2_OAF, etc.
1. User Operations Creates SPO at BWC;
2. Add two (2) attachments at header level, one is to Approver, one is to Supplier, different category;
3. One distribution with one charge account;
4. Submit/forward to CBaker user;
5. CBaker checks the notification see the View Attachment Detail and Charge Account field at Line level;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms