COGS Not Generated For ATO Sales Order
(Doc ID 2382722.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Generate COGS Recognition Events program runs, COGS transaction is not generated for ATO sales order line.
COGS transaction is created for ATO sales order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Book a sales order for ATO model item.
- Progress sales order and select option items, then a configuration item is created.
- Progress sales order and create a wip job to assemble the configuration item.
- Complete the job.
- Execute pick release for the sales order line and issue it.
- Create an AR invoice and recognize the revenue.
- Run COGS programs (Collect Revenue Recognition Information, Generate COGS Recognition Events).
- Go to Material Transactions screen and find transactions related the sales order.
- COGS transaction is not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!