In Self-Service HR on Voluntary Termination Function page Comments Showing Up as oracle.sql.CLOB@4ebff9b After Reverse Termination
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
In SSHR (Self-Service Human Resources) application on Voluntary Termination function page comments showing up as oracle.sql.CLOB@4ebff9b after reverse termination.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a new Employee#12345 and a user ‘XXXXX’ for that employee
2. Logged in as that new employee (XXXXX) and selected Voluntary Termination under Employee Self Service
3. Select the Effective Date/Final Last Working Date and click on Continue
4. Enter the details and click on Next, in the Review Page, click on Submit
5. Login as approver and approve the Voluntary Termination
6. Login in HRMS Manager->People->Enter and Maintain and
7. Query for this terminated employee XXXXX. Click on Others->End Employment->Reverse Termination.
8. Now, login again as XXXXX and go to Employee Self-Service-> Voluntary Termination.
9. Select the date and click continue. The comments field comes up as Junk characters.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms