Accrual Reversal on T&A Incorrect for Multiple Assets
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accruals
Find that the accrual reversal for T&A for multiple assets is incorrect. In cases where accrual reversal is expected to be reversed for 3 months, it is being reversed for only 2 months. This means that the accrual for a particular month is accrued in both the original as well as the T&A Contract.
The Accrual Reversal for T&A of a single Asset is coming out fine.
Expect the accrual reversal to happen for all the months.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a lease contract with multiple assets to perform a T&A.
2. Payment for both the original contract and the new contract should be in Arrears.
3. Book the contract.
4. Run billing and accruals program on the original contract before doing a T&A.
5. Perform a partial T&A.
6. Book the new contract.
7. Run billing on the old contract to generate termination related Invoices.
8. Run billing and accrual on the new contract.
9. Run Generate accounting, first in OKL and then in AR.
10. Look at the rebook adjustment entries. They are created for 2 months instead of 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms