Product Hub (PIM) Import & Export Workbench Batch Summary Screen Shows Zero (0) For Both Matched And New Items On Unimported Items Tab
(Doc ID 2384108.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find "Import & Export Workbench" shows 0 imported when > 0 items were imported.
* The workbench is not reporting the correct number of item imported that where matches or identified as new items.
Expect the correct number of items imported that were matched or identified as new items.
1. Navigate PIM responsibility
2. Import from excel
3. Enter ICC > excel 2013
4. Enter the details required /template / UOM /ICC and a new item name
5. Upload to Oracle > 1 record imported successfully
6. Now for the completed request > select the summary
7. Under Unimported items, see 0 for matched and new items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document