R12.FA: Calculate Journal Entries For ACTUAL Income Tax Liability
(Doc ID 2384399.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use the functionality to calculate journal entries for ACTUAL income tax liability
The 12.1 FA user manual states:
To calculate journal entries for ACTUAL income tax liability:
1. Choose Journal Entries > Deferred from the Navigator window.
2. Enter the tax book from which you want to create journal entries for your general
3. Enter the period in your tax book from which you want to create journal entries.
4. Choose Submit to submit a concurrent process to create deferred depreciation
5. Review the log file after the request completes.
However the menu Journal Entries menu is obsoleted in R12.
How to create these journal entries now?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document