After Mobile LPN Ship Notice Trips Not Getting Closed And Delivery Remained In Confirmed Status
(Doc ID 2384523.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Warehouse Shipping
In Oracle Warehouse Management, after doing LPN Ship (on mobile) for multiple deliveries on a trip, the trip was not getting closed and the delivery status remained in confirmed status.
Error: Stop 100235:"xxxxxxxx" can not be closed because it has atleast one pick-up delivery that has an open drop-off stop on prior delivery leg.|
Error Stop 100235:"xxxxxxxx" cannot be set to status CLOSED.|Error:Some deliveries selected for Ship Confirm have errors or warnings.
The INV Debug log file shows the following
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create multiple SOs each having a single line.
2) Pick Release the SOs and assign the pick tasks to the mobile user.
3) Pick load and drop the material in staging in separate LPNs.
4) On Shipping Transactions form, do the following:
SO#1 and SO#2 - Two deliveries - single trip.
SO#3 and SO#4 - One delivery - two trips - assigned second leg first.
SO#5 and SO#6 -Two deliveries - three trips - First trip same.
5) On mobile, do LPN Ship for all the staged LPNs Notice the Trips were not getting closed and
delivery status remained in confirmed status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document