Product Data Hub - Modify Search Drives to Simple Search When Reach the Publish Screen
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an 'Item Advanced Search", select items, "Publish" from the "Select Items" drop down menu then select "Go", you reach the "Publish" screen.
After selecting "Cancel" from this screen, then "Modify Search", it returns to the "Item Simple Search" screen rather than "Item Advanced Search".
The "Modify Search" button needs re-pointing to the "Item Advanced Search" screen in this scenario.
Steps to Reproduce
- Perform Item Advanced Search
- Select "Publish" option and Click on Go:
- Select "Cancel" button on publish screen:
- Click on "Modify Search" button:
- "Item Simple Search" screen appears instead of "Item Advanced Search" screen:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms